How To Get Minikits In Lego Batman 2 Asylum Assignment
This is the walkthrough page for the mission Arkahm Asylum Antics. It is part 3 of our story walkthrough for LEGO Batman 2 featuring the Joker, Lex Luthor, who free many criminals from Arkham Asylum and Batman, and Robin clean up his mess.
Okay, why does Arkham Asylum have a maze?
There’s a path covered in green goop on the far right side of the maze. To the left of the goop, on the other side of the wall, is a citizen getting his butt kicked. Why not step in and even the odds?
- Blow up the silver statue right next to a Power Suit Pad.
- (Free Play) Use Lex’s Deconstructor on the gate to the left of the maze’s entrance. Destroy the gold panels on the wall then use Green Lantern to build with the resulting green LEGO bricks.
- (Free Play) Use Lex’s Deconstructor on the gate to the right of the maze’s entrance. Switch to Poison Ivy to use the Flower Bed. Now switch to Joker to deactivate the console. Hooray! Now the container holding the Minikit won’t fry your poor little LEGO guys. Use someone with super strength to bust it open.
- Use the Bat Suit on the glass surface on the other side of the wall from the Bat Suit Pad (northwestern part of the maze, to the left of a waterfall).
- (Free Play) Punch 5 little statues.
- Fly over the green goop to the left of the maze’s entrance and follow the path to a little water spout. Freeze it and a statue will form. Now punch it!
- Upper right corner of the maze.
- Northwest of the Acrobat Suit Pad, on the other side of the wall.
- Just south of the Cold Suit Pad.
- West of the Power Suit pad in the middle of the maze, on the other side of the wall.
- (Free Play) Southeast of the first little statue is a grate in the floor. Pull both switches on the wall on the left. Now use magnet power to drag the blue object out of the tunnel under the grate. The path is now clear and the Minikit is yours!
- (Free Play) Due north of the first little statue is a waterway covered in green vines. Destroy the gold lily pads then swim underneath the vines to the other side. Destroy the gold object in the little room and build with its remains. Use the two buttons to manipulate the seed down the small maze on the wall. Once you get it to the bottom, a plant will grow. Make sure Poison Ivy isn’t looking then punch it.
- (Free Play) Push on the red turnstyle switch in the upper left corner of the maze to open the underwater gate. Use Aquaman or Killer Croc to swim inside and grab the Minikit.
- Use the Power Suit (or a character with super strength) to pull on the Orange Handle just south of the maze’s center.
- (Free Play) Just north of the maze’s entrance is a spiked pit. Fly across and use Lex’s Deconstructor to disassemble the LEGO object on the other side. Build with the pieces to create a platform then use Man-Bat or Black Canary to destroy the glass covering.
Asylum Assignment | Minikits LB2 Guide
#01 - In the pool with fishes you will get to the blocked fan. Destroy it, move inside and turn left.
#02 - Fly over fence with swimming ban sign and pick up minikit.
#03 - In underwater location move to the wall on the right and pull the lever with Aquaman or Killer Croc.
#04 - In location with leaking water, move to the right and open box with Joker. Set the bricks and use lever on the right.
#05 - After get on the top of frozen wall move to the right, use magnesium on blue handle, set bricks with Green Lantern, jump down and take minikit.
#06 - In ice chamber send penguin to the igloo on the right, detonate him near fractured pane, enter the room and move to the left top corner.
#07 - In the area with six screens. Outfit Robin in acrobatic suit, move left and jump onto first pole. Continue jumping on the right until you reach the minikit.
#08 - To get this minikit you have to clean 5 pictures (you can do this by using Aquaman's water). First of them is on the left side in area with screens (minikit #07). Second one is under yellow plate at the end of the narrow corridor (picture). Third, fourth and fifth are in location with big stairs leading to the top - two of them are on the both sides of stairs and the last one is on the cell on the right.
#09 - In the location with cage at the bottom of the screen. Use Lex to destroy black doors and enter to the room.
#10 - In this same location move to the platform on the left top corner and use Poison Ivy on the plant on the floor.